1. Register your school or group for the Change iT program. Register online HERE .
2. WATERisLIFE can match your group with a community or you can participate in the Change iT program for communities currently in need.
3. Create a timeline or goal for your program.
4. Create an educational curriculum/cultural information program.
5. Create a communication plan to tell others about your program.
6. Begin your Change iT program by collecting change and placing it in collection envelopes. Send money order or cashiers check to:
P.O. Box 7481
Edmond, OK 73083
7. Receive updates on your community, and the lives being transformed.
8. Distribute Filters. Research opportunities for your school or group member to participate in a WATERisLIFE Straw distribution trip or community visit.